Hair Loss / Baldness Homeopathy Treatment
Baldness is not usually caused by a disease, but is related to aging, heredity, and testosterone. In addition to the common male and female patterns from a combination of these factors, other possible causes of hair loss, especially if in an unusual pattern, include:
- Hormonal changes (for example, thyroid disease, childbirth, or use of the birth control pill)
- A serious illness (like a tumor of the ovary or adrenal glands) or fever
- Medication such as cancer chemotherapy
- Excessive shampooing and blow-drying
- Emotional or physical stress
- Nervous habits such as continual hair pulling or scalp rubbing
- Burns or radiation therapy
- Alopecia areata -- bald patches that develop on the scalp, beard, and, possibly, eyebrows. Eyelashes may fall out as well. This is thought to be an immune disorder.
- Tinea capitis (ringworm of the scalp)
Homeopathy Treatment & Homeopathic Remedies for Hair Loss / Baldness
Hair-loss is again just an indicator that there is something not well in your body. The hairs may fall due to a local infection or due to a systemic disorder or deficiency. The treatment also varies accordingly. The following homeopathic medicines are often found indicated in cases of hair fall:
Alum, Ars, Bar-c, Carbo-veg, Flour-ac, Graph, Lyco, Nat-m, Nit-ac, Phos-ac, Phos, Selen, Sep, Syph, Thallium, Vinca.