Insurance is an intangible product whose usefulness cannot be seen from the eyes it can only be realized unlike tangible products like car, cup, computer or pen which can be touched and seen and whose usefulness can be seen from the eyes. Many people are not aware of the usefulness of the life insurance they do not feel the need of the life insurance. They leave their future in hands of the fate. They do not feel that their is need to somewhat plan unpredictable future in such a way that the risk can be minimize to certain level. They believe that life insurance is a bad investment as returns are low.
In this complex situation people have to be explained the need of life insurance. The person who does this job of explaining life insurance need and plan is known as Insurance Agent. He explaines the people the need of life cover. He converts the thinking of people to have no life cover to life covered person. He analysis the need of the person as different person have different need and have to cover different risk and then suggests suitable plan for the person . He guides the person on different matters related to claim, nomination, surrender etc. He explains them that life insurance is not just a scheme or option,it is a necessity and help them to apply for the suitable insurance plan.
Moreover, insurance agents except procuring business for the insurance company are also helpful to the insurance company to get the detail information of the person who wants life cover because the agent meets the person personally to explain him the plan. This information collected by the company from the agent plays a important role in the process of taking decision to provide life cover to that person or not.
More Related Topics
- Know the Minimum Requirement to Become Insurance Agent in India
- What is the Work of Insurance Companies? Get more Updates
- How Non Resident Indians can pay Insurance Premiums
- Regulations for Protection of Insurance Policyholder's Right
- Get more on the Work of Ombudsman In India: Scope and Limitations
- Do you know how can you get plenty of benefits with just a single policy
- How are Insurance Annuities helpful? Who need them?
- What is the need of Professionalism in Insurance Sector