Indian economy is growing at a very good pace and money is flowing into India by the way of foreign investments. Many sectors are been opened for foreign investment. Indian managers are growing there companies like anything which is not comparable all over the world. Indian managers are best managers and for their quality they are rewarded and the reward of these manager is also growing. Last year 2004-05 India Inc produced 110 new crorepati CEO's. The list of managers drawing an annual compensation pacakage of Rs 1 crore and above threw up 266 in 2005-06. It is estimated that over 377 managers earned above Rs 1 crore as annual compensation.
Mukesh Ambani, chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries was the leader with an annual compensation pacakage of RS 24.51 crore in 2005-06. Behind him was the Hero Honda chairman Brijmohan Munjal and its managing director Pawan Munjal taking RS 11.80 and RS 11.57 respectively as annual compensation. Then are Mr. Harish Kumar Mittal and Atul Agarwal of Mercator Lines both of them got RS 10.07 crore respectively. This list is a long list with Pankaj Patel, Sunil Bharti Mittal, Yk hamied of Cipla, Anil Ambani, Amar Lulla, HF Khorakiwal and PRR Rajha and many getting more than RS 5 crore as annual compensation.
Collectively, these 266 managers including professional managers and promotors took home Rs 763 crore in 2005-06.
More Related Topics
- New Funda of Marketing? Know it and Apply it Now
- Reliance entering into New Business. Keep Watch
- Which is the hottest sector in India? Full of Growth
- What is the work of Insurance Company? Know the main features
- List of Life Insurance Companies working in India
- Why we all need Insurance Agents? What is the advantage
- How can u get maximum advantage with just a single policy?
- What are Annuities? Know the Basic
- Know the minimum requirement to become Insurance Agent